What is my WPA/WPA2 password?
- ∅Lv 72 months ago
look on the back/bottom of your router. or ask your ISP.
- Bill-MLv 72 months ago
Follow these steps:
1. Connect PC to WIFI Router by Ethernet Cable.
2. On PC, open Command Prompt and type IPCONFIG. Take note of GATEWAY IP Address. This is the IP address of your Router. Close the command Prompt.
3. Open a Browser and in the Address Field enter the above IP Address.
4. You will be asked for a user name and password. If the Router is on default settings the User Name will be admin and the password could also be admin or password or just blank. It all depend on the make of your router. Look on the bottom of the router for a sticker. This sticker could also contain the WIFI Password. (should have told you this first).
5. Once you get past User Name and Password, go to the Wireless Security section of the menu system and there you will find the Password, PassPhrase, Security Key for WPA (WIFI). You can also change it.
- DON WLv 72 months ago
It's often written on the side of your router. If not there, look at whatever paperwork came with your router.