My friend is bi.I started to think if I’m too.I’m sure that I like the opposite gender but I think about being w a girl smtime-I dont likeit?

• reme_1

If you do not like the idea of being with a girl, then don't do it. No one is forcing you.

Well, you can't help what you like. You should experiment with the same gender and see if you like it or not

I am the same person.So,what I want to say is that:

My friend is a bi.I started to think If I am too.Idk why but I’m pretty sure that I am straight.I like boys.Some days I’m clear but some others I start to overthink and I doubt  everything in my life.Also I don’t like being with a girl.I like more being with a boy cuz I feel better with him.No offense to LGBT.Thank you if you can make me feel better and clearer.Just give me some advice how to stop overthinking or say me if you experienced it before.

Arrange a sleepover and see what happens.