Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

How Do I Buy A Pregnancy Test?

So, around two months ago, my boyfriend and I had a quickie at his house because my mum let me go around to give him some maths work, unaware that he was my boyfriend, and he's just told me that he's not sure he used a condom. We're both only 14 - which my mum thinks is too young to have a boyfriend. I have also just realised I've missed a period. Due to the coronavirus lockdown in the UK, I can't go and get a pregnancy test or ask someone else to get one for me as they'd have to drop it off at the house. I also can't tell my parents about this as they don't believe in sex before marriage and would probably kick me out on the street if they found out. It's believed that the lockdown may last a few months too. What should I do?

Just leave the house and go get one. 

not sure if trolling or serious.

If you go to your local pregnancy clinic they will give you a free one. You can still go they are essential.

Go to the sop and buy one

Your mother is correct and you suck at being an intelligent person.  If you don't want to get pregnant, but want to have sex, give him a ********

He is not sure he used a condom, surely he knows if he put one on or not? When you say you missed a period how late is it and do you normally have regular periods. There is no way you will find out with a test.

• alan P

You are allowed to go out for exercise.  Assuming you don't live in a remote area, say you are going out for a walk or cycle.  Go into a supermarket, pick up a test and put it through the self service check out.  I'm not sure how either you could have had sex and not noticed that there was no condom present but strange things happen in the heat of the moment.  Good luck.

Edit:  In the long run condoms are only a moderately effective method of contraception.  Even though you are under 16, when things are back to normal, you could go to the doctor and get the pill or other contraception confidentially and free of charge.  You might have to answer questions to assure the doctor you understand the implications of what you are doing.  Take a look at the NHS website.  It would probably be better not to be having sex at all but if you feel you must then being on the pill is better than having a baby.  If you are on the pill, or other female birth control its still a good idea to use condoms as a back up.

• PAMELA

You have a problem, first of all you are much too young to be having sex and secondly you have a boyfriend too stupid to know if he used a condom! you will just have to wait until you can buy a pregnancy test, and pray to get your period.

Wait about seven more months - either a baby will emerge from your body, or not, and then you will know for sure.

Get your dopey boyfriend to buy it and bring it to you.