promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

What should a mother do?

What should a mother do? She has two small children and they only speak Italian to each other and the mother does not speak/understand Italian. Her children speak Italian and English at native proficiency. Her child makes it clear that she want to learn of how to read Italian at the same time she learns on read and write English. Her child cannot read and write any language.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • edward
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Me and my sister are proficient in 4 languages including sign. But multilingual people should know it is very rude and bad form to speak a language other people don’t understand in front of them like that. Teach them it is very rude and what my wife does if far worse. She will cut right into the middle of the conversation yelling “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I DON’T UNDERSTAND!” She doesn’t always know if we’re talking about her or not

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

She should turn her children into CPS for not being bright enough to be a parent.

• 2 months ago

A mother should learn Italian, rather than spend time Trolling on Yahoo answers.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A mother, or worse yet, someone who never minds her own business, should stop asking this on a daily basis.

Once again, these children should be removed from this mother's care, because she is very obviously incapable of raising them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

How about stop posting this BS question?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.