promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 2 months ago

Since human technology is no match for alien tech in the event of an invasion, shouldn't we try to train our mystics and psychics to fight?

Because if our technology is all but useless against them, maybe our mental abilities and magics are necessarily so.

Update:

Are not necessarily so.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

ETs cannot come here, and mystic and psychics are frauds. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Steven
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm sure you realize that all these things are fiction and authors of such fiction have no constraints on their imagination. In the real world, the universe is a vast space full of resources that do not require any kind of aggression or competition with humanity. And mystics and psychics have no influence on anything but the imagination of their customers.

• 2 months ago

Female psychics are barely even capable of predicting at what time to have Elevenses, and male psychics are a bunch of shirt lifting, pillow biting, willy woofs that could not even successfully fight their own mother for their turn at the handbag.

If there is an alien invasion it's us bum bailiffs that will defeat them! Me and my four gay coworkers will march straight up to their spaceship, bang on the door and demand that they pay rent for the 36 square yards of Her majesty's land that they are occupying!

And if they don't cough up then they can expect the worst! My main man, Phaggoty Phil, is renowned all though South Shields for his flaming turd on your door step expertise. 

Martians, land only if you dare, I've watched more alien Youtube vids than I've eaten eels and mushy peas and I can assure you that I'm as ready and as unafraid of unarmed combat with you aliens as I was when I saw, confronted, and ultimately captured the dangerous red plastic coat hanger!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's not really necessary as long as we have ghosts, demons and other entities. Despite being able to travel time and space at will, extraterrestrials are afraid of all of them. It is said, one of the first UFO sightings, Washington State 1947, flying saucers were spotted racing into the sky. They had landed and were confronted by a Sasquatch or Skinwalker. Frightened they panicked and took off almost hitting a private plane. It is the fear of these entities that keep Earth safe from an alien invasion. Next time you spot a ghost, demon or monster don't get too close but keep in mind these paranormal heroes continue to save and protect.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • j153e
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Perhaps "the aliens" are doing an end run around this shtick?  Related: "Walking among Us" by Dr. David Jacobs; also, "The Soulless One."

• Gary K
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Advanced aliens are unlikely to fall for cold-reading tricks? 

• ...Show all comments
    • miyuki & kyojin
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Logic class. Is amusing when someone who never study Logic claim Professor of Logic about Logic. That exceedingly stupid. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sigh … there was a agency that was doing it but they got shut down because they were racists. People with psionic powers are only humans, it’s not like people ever evolve differently right?

• Matt
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Too bad there are mo legit mystics or psychics....

• 2 months ago

NONONONONONO..AVOID WITCHCRAFT and psychics ick...INSTEAD ASK JESUS ABOUT YOUR TROUBLES.. Also aliens are same as demons..

• ...Show all comments
    • Megumi
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Kuso". They have good reasons for it. Garrett gave a thorough answer, while Gary K only cites one unreliable source, so Garrett easily wins this debate. All of the Wikipedia article is wrong. 

• 2 months ago

How do we even know the aliens are susceptible to a telepathic psychic mental attack? They could easily flip a switch and turn the human race into robots. Remember what GROD did to gorilla city!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.