promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What is one of your favorite childhood photos?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

A picture of me sitting on a big old log with the backdrop of our backyard (forest) behind me.  I spent more time exploring those woods than I spent in our house.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't own any childhood photos, only in my head cos my Mum kept those photos. 

This is one of my favourite photos from the last two years in the upload. It is a bit blurry and makes my face even harder to see cos of this site but i was using quality iPad camera:

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Not gonna upload it here, but one when I was 10 and met my first sports hero.

• 2 months ago

One  when I was a kid.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

One that I took of my eldest son, sat on the grass, in a church yard.

• 2 months ago

I have a photo framed  behind my couch.......of the 5 of us, as kids........in our Halloween outfts. 

My older brother was a Hobo,  second brother a Tiger costume.....my older sister a Genie, and my younger sister.....in some pirate get up .

Me.......I wanted to be a monkey, of all things. 

so my mother made me a monkey costume out of those brown paper bags, you use to get at supermarket. 

My brothers and sisters never let me live it down. 

I literally went trick or treating with a brown bag over my head......but it had monkey ears..........sooooo..........

but it's a great photo though.......the 5 of us as kids.   Alas, two of them are dead now..........both died in their 40's......so, it's a nice memory. 

• Frank
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Me sitting on the grass of a cherry orchard holding up two cherries.

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We are (were.....) 5 kids, 4 boys and the oldest girl. My parents got us in white shirts and ties and had a professional shot done of us sitting in profile, old to young. I was about 5, I guess. It's black and white and the original is getting towards 3 feet wide. It's big. It hung in the living room for forever. My oldest brother had it printed one Christmas and gave one to each of us. It's 8x11 or 9x12 or something, much smaller. The best Christmas present ever. A major piece of family history. I'm 67, the two oldest and my parents are no longer with us, and this hangs in our TV room, proudly.

• 2 months ago

I hate photos of myself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.