Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What did you think of Donald Trump before he became President?

Did you know who he was?

Favorite Answer

I never watched the apprentice but I watched him trash talking Rosie O’Donnell on several shows.

Nothing Donald trump is nothing 

• He's still your President, get use to it. 4 more years! Yea.....

Everyone loved him. They loved his show, his money, his philanthropy. Particularly New Yorkers.

• wombatfreaks

No, we never much liked his cheating , lying *** before , he's as unpopular in New York today as he's always been  . He's much more popular n places where he is not well known. 

He was known by a lot of names!

I thought he was crazy. 

Never liked the fool ever

liked him then, love him now--

From his TV show I surmised that he was a spoiled, egotistical rich brat with a tendency to narcissism that gave him an unstable need to be loved & admired..I visited his place in Atlantic City & my suspicions were confirmed by that over-the-top glitzy, but no substance show boat.. While watching the Republican debate, I admired him for his independence & tendency to say what he thinks. Not PC or in  sync with standard thinking he went against the grain.. I admired that until he rudely called out Megan Kelly & began to show his contemptuous & xenophobic side while eating taco bowls in NYC.

Have known of Trump for more than 40 years and have always considered him a con man, a scam artist, and a grifter. If you really want to know about Trump ask any New Yorker, they have known about the criminal for a very long time.

• I had serious doubts. I didn't like his TV shows. I thought they showed him to be arrogant. However, since his election, I have come to realize Trump is the most underestimated man in all of human history. At this point, I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, because he is almost always correct.

This is what I understand about Trump since he became President. (NOBODY thought he could) Trump basically wants 2 things for America. #1 He wants government to do it's job. #2 He wants America to turn a profit. That's it folks. Now you understand President Donald Trump.