promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Hunter asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Does anybody ever eliminate or significantly cut back on sugar?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I have not bought any sugar at all for over 30 years.. 

'

I cannot remember the last time I used it in anything or for anything. 'I never really liked and still do not like things with sugar or chocolate either one.. 'I drink maybe 1 soda a year and really care for those either but did it because I was thirsty and they store I was at had no bottled water.

• Hunter2 months agoReport

How did it make you feel/ i'm trying to conquer my extreme anxiety, depression, nervousness, and panic attacks? I'm looking for ways to feel better so I can handle my conditions 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

About 10 years ago I was diagnosed as type 2 diabetic so had to cut back on sugar and especially carbs which turn to sugar and it is amazing the amount of food that contains sugar and carbs

• Orla
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I did absolutely.  It was hard.

• ...Show all comments
    • Orla
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

It made me feel anxious and terrible and that lasts for a couple of months. What helped was exercise and fruit like apples. I couldn't stay away forever I'm sorry to report. But I have cut away like ninety percent of my lifelong weekly sweets intake. It's only once in a while and I feel alot better.

• 2 months ago

Yes, I significantly cut back on sugar. 

just added sugar or all sugar? How many grams per day?
      How did it make you feel/ i'm trying to conquer my extreme anxiety, depression, nervousness, and panic attacks? I'm looking for ways to feel better so I can handle my conditions 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • zeno
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes. I put together a beneficial natural food

Diet with very little sugar. Mostly, fruit, vegetables, meat, nuts and a few other things with

Everything in small portions.

• 2 months ago

I have not used refined sugar in the past five years. Don't plan to start using it again, either.

Some foods have naturally occurring sugars (fructose), like tomatoes, and other fruits. I do eat those occasionally.

I just read that the average person in the USA eats about 152 pounds of refined sugar a year. I find that incredibly strange!

• Will
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I significantly cut back on sugar, but the advantages of it are not what's preached about doing so in magazines or on the internet. The only thing it does for me is prevent acne breakouts and obviously keep me healthier.

• Yes! Right now my diet is actually all clean with no meat or added sugar and I feel and look much healthier! Sugar does make me feel sick and sluggish unless it natural sugar such as in fruit . 

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

maybe they did, after reading this ;

• 2 months ago

those who are diabetic

• k w
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

read this; https://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/sugar_blues.htm

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.