promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Bobert asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Who do you think is the most underrated head coach in history?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I think Andy Reid is underrated and MM overated

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

John Madden, Oakland Raiders HC 1969-1978

• DEBS
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Madden is seen as a great coach.  He's not really underrated.

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I thought Pete Carroll but with the USC Trojans and sea hawks, that perception had changed, and not in history either, that will take some time to think about. The ones that come to mind, come to mind becouse they are celebrated at some level. That isn't underrated.

• 2 months ago

Chuck Noll. Extremely underestimated.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The answer is, Andy Reid. I am happy for him that he won Superbowl Championship.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They talk about sports topics and they take phone calls from passionate sports fans. If you are interested to call their sports radio shows than feel free. Call their morning show, and the afternoon show at 704-332-0173. It is Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, 3pm ET to 6:55pm ET. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

You could call in another sports radio show Monday to Friday at 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET, 502-571-1080. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

• y
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Andy Reid is not underrated by any means

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Chuck 'The Emperor' Noll

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Jimmy Johnson

He likely would have won 4 straight bowls if not for the BS he had to put up with from both Jerry and the league. When you consider how bad the cowboys were in 1989 and how tough the league was then that would have been an incredible accomplishment. 

Still back to back super bowls is a huge accomplishment. Only 6 coaches have done it and Bill Walsh isn't one of them. 

• ...Show all comments
    • On top of that, without the Walker trade the Cowboys probably have the roster space to keep Jimmy Smith who went on to be an 5x pro-bowler with the Jags

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

To me, it is Joe Gibbs. He does not get his due as the greatest coach in sports history. That guy can win with just about anything. He coached 3 Super Bowl winning teams with 3 different starting quarterbacks, and won multiple Cup Championships with several different drivers. 

• ...Show all comments
    • frank r
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Agreed. To this day he is still the only head coach to win 3 SB titles with 3 non hall of fame quarterbacks. I am a skins fan and it has been all downhill since 1992 his first tenure when they were a legitimate contender. 

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Paul Brown..

The Browns are named after him.

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Don Corryell .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.