jared
jared asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Can Aaron Rodgers play football until 40+ years old ?

• Adam D
    Favorite Answer

Can he?  If he can avoid any more major injuries, sure.  Will he?  I doubt it.  He's 36, and already starting to talk about the end of his career coming.  When he speaks about it, he doesn't sound like someone who plans to play 4 more seasons.

Due to him playing on the green bay zebras, maybe.

He can if he wants to. That's not so unusual these days. That would be about the limit for him though.

Hard to say he has had some serious injuries already.While he maybe can he may choose not to risk more serious injuries that lead to life long pain.Still one of the smartest players may help him extend his career.

I don't think his body will allow him to.

Yes. He is a legend and a NFL hall of famer.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They talk about sports topics and they take phone calls from passionate sports fans. If you are interested to call their sports radio shows than feel free. Call their morning show, and the afternoon show at 704-332-0173. It is Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, 3pm ET to 6:55pm ET. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

You could call in another sports radio show Monday to Friday at 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET, 502-571-1080. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

• Cu Tie

No, considering his style of play, I cannot see Aaron Rodgers playing when he turns 40 in December 2023. I think Rodgers has, at most, one or two more seasons. His performance has dropped off the last 2-3 seasons.

• Pronk

Yes..

He's allowed to.

• Kathy

In my opinion, yes he can.

If he stays healthy that long.