Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

3 weeks kitten won't poop?

Is it normal, I have an orphaned kitten 27days old. His mother died in an accident. His mother only gave birth to him. Now I give him kmr goat milk. He already know how to pee now without any stimulation. He pee almost after every meal. 

But I never saw him poo! I try stimulating its anus , stomach like they said on the internet several time for several day but he don't poop. 

He is very active and playful and talkative. He play very well with his 4 month adopted sibling. 

Have you ever encountered this problem? Is he gonna be okay? Now he still on milk diet. I don't give him any solid food yet.  Should I start now?  Should I be worried? Please help me!! 

Thank you so much everyone for you answer. ❤ Such a relief to hear that. Thank god, now my baby is able to poo on its own. 😽He is very active and happy baby kitten.

Definitely use kitten formula instead. You can get it online or at a pet store, tractor supply, or maybe even Walmart. 

That may be frequent, I had any orphaned kitten 27days unwanted. An individual's new mom expired with an auto accident. An individual's new mom sole bought origination to make sure you the dog. At this time Document produce the dog her goat dairy products. The person actually gets experience to pee at this time with a very little adventure. The person pee basically subsequently after just about every single diet. Still Document does not experience the dog poop! The document has a go with thrilling the country's anus, the digestive system wants individuals talked about via the web a couple of effort its incredible moment still the person won't feces. One is particularly established and additionally irreverent and additionally talkative. The person carries out really well along with his have a look at week adopted sibling. Perhaps you have had gone through concern? Is normally the person gonna come to be right? At this time the person yet relating to dairy products weight loss plan. The document won't produce the dog whatever decent cuisine at this point. Should I start now? Should I be worried? Delight benefit others!!

• patty

u need to

massagae

where the bowels are.

• PAMELA

Goats milk is not good for kittens, they should have proper kitten milk, your vet can supply it, or a very good pet supply shop.

I know times are tough right now, but the goat's milk is not doing him any favors, nutritionally speaking. He may not be pooping because there is literally nothing to poop. He needs a kitten-milk replacement, not goat's milk. I urge you to try and find some, order some online if you can. I think many pet stores are still open, at least, I'm hoping some are in your area. 

Kittens are usually weaned by mama, starting at 4 weeks with many kittens stopping milk at 8 weeks, but some will still attempt suckling 10-12 weeks, as long as the mama is producing milk and allows it. Depends on the mom. My friend's cat allowed suckiling until the kittens were 12 weeks. I've seen queens full on toss their babies at 6 weeks because they're simply done. 

Please, find a cat milk replacement. Goat's milk may be doing more harm than good. I know, you are trying very hard, but goat's milk is not nutritionally complete for cats at all. At 5 weeks, start him on solid kitten kibble mixed with a bit of warm water. By 8 weeks, he should have no trouble eating the kibble dry. Also, you say you have a 4 month old? GOOD :) You may still have to intervene from time to time and teach the kitten to clean himself, or hell, make the kitty watch his sibling or even YouTube cats cleaning themselves and he'll catch on.