promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Who else thought McIntyre and Strowman deserved better matches at Wrestlemania to win their first world titles in?

Both vs. Goldberg and vs. Lesnar felt so hollow last night.

Goldberg hit 4 spears to have Strowman kick-out then gets reversed when attempting the jackhammer to get hit with three powerslams and a running powerslam for the win, that's the whole match.

Nobody get over facing Lesnar, his matches are 2 note like Goldberg. All he does is hit repeating German suplexes on the opponent before hitting consecutive F-5s until the opponent stays down or they counter hit their finisher multiple times and wins.

It's so hollow.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

100% agree.  I think part-timers holding titles is dumb so I was fine with the Lesnar and Goldberg losing but both of those matches were disappointing because they managed to make Goldberg and Lesnar look really bad without making Strowman or McIntyre look good in the process.  If you write out the power of a finishing move (like they did) then Goldberg and Lesnar did essentially nothing before losing in 3 minutes.

• Creakey Broomwood
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

I think the first Claymore should've ended the match vs. Lesnar, would have put McIntyre over huge.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They deserved well to win the World Championship.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They talk about sports topics and they take phone calls from passionate sports fans. If you are interested to call their sports radio shows than feel free. Call their morning show, and the afternoon show at 704-332-0173. It is Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, 3pm ET to 6:55pm ET. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

You could call in another sports radio show Monday to Friday at 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET, 502-571-1080. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.