promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Capricorn Sun, Gemini Moon, Aquarius rising.. Am i screwed?

Update:

X D

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah but not because of astrology - because of your attitude.  I've seen probably a few thousand charts over the years at every level from casual glance to really spending some time with them.  Of all of those, I've only seen a handful that were really awful. Two come to mind: Hitler's and Manson's (Charles not Marylin).  Hitler's is easily the worst. Your ain't that bad.  I've seen difficult charts that belong to famous accomplished people.  The right way to look at them is to determine the best way to handle them not assume everyone else's is better than yours.

Yours is not an uncommon attitude:  "Even the stars are out to get me."  Frankly it's easier to blame others, events, or your chart than it is to work on yourself, so you have lots of company.  I even remember a guy moaning about his Moon in Taurus where it's exalted.  Life sure is tough when you have an exalted Moon.

Here is something constructive to do with your chart.  Find the strongest planet in the chart.  If it is in the 6th, 8th or 12th house look for the second strongest.  That planet is the key. That planet represents your strengths and if you go with your strengths, life will be a lot easier than bucking the other planets. Find that planet then learn what it means in the sign it occupies.  Ditto the house.  Think about it. Plan with it.  Look at the aspects to it.  In other words WORK! Let this knowledge guide you. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Nobody likes a whiner. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Your natal chart is only an influence. It does not control you. All it indicates is how you will LIKELY be IF you do nothing to develop self-awareness, change, or grow.

Each sign has the potential for positive expressions, and each sign also has the potential for negative expressions.

As you have only given us 3 factors out of the 40-50 factors in a natal chart, and since all of these factors work as a whole and influence each other, we have NO idea if you have a lot of inner stress that you need to overcome ... or if there is less inner stress that you need to overcome.

Sociologists say that 97% of all families are dysfunctional, so that means that 97% of us grow up dysfunctional .. and need to learn how to work with our mind and emotions so that we can outgrow this.

By NO means are you "screwed", unless you don't learn how to work with yourself. All the natal chart indicates is what behaviors come easily for you in positive ways, and what behaviors you allow that make your life more difficult.

Happiness is a state of mind, and as such depends on how you use your mind. There are many many ways to learn how to work with our mind, some of which will be useful for you and others that won't. So I cannot recommend a path that would work for you. Just search and search and try things out, until you find something that helps you (and this can take a long time).

Be careful WHAT you tell yourself. Our self-statements become our habits, so the more you think of yourself as "screwed", the more this becomes a subconscious pathway in your brain .. and 95% of our emotions arise from the pathways our self-statements have previously created in our brain.

• 2 months ago

Well the labels are meaningless and if you believe it defines you and your life..yes, that’s messed up.

Enjoy your day

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.