6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

it wasn't the worst wrestlemania, and neither it was the best WM

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They talk about sports topics and they take phone calls from passionate sports fans. If you are interested to call their sports radio shows than feel free. Call their morning show, and the afternoon show at 704-332-0173. It is Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, 3pm ET to 6:55pm ET. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

You could call in another sports radio show Monday to Friday at 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET, 502-571-1080. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

• 2 months ago

It wasn't the worst one or the best one either.

• 2 months ago

Neither of the two. In spite of the lack of crowd, WWE did a decent job of putting on an alright Wrestlemania. It wasn't particularly great as there are so many matches that didn't live up to the expectation such as Drew McIntyre vs Brock Lesnar which could have been a classic if it was longer and Becky Lynch vs Shayna Baszler which should have been a great match.

Overall, I will give it a 6. Decent Wrestlemania that could have been an excellent Wrestlemania.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

WrestleMania 17 was the best

• 2 months ago

*Neither. It wasn't the worst Wrestlemania, even though I'd rate it in the not-so good Wrestlemania. Not the best either. It's the weirdest Wrestlemania because there aren't any crowd.

*The matches weren't horrible but once again WWE puts the title on Charlotte and makes Rhea tap out(so disgusting)

*It gets a 4.5 out of 10.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.