promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do some people live life without having a sense of humour?

some people never laugh at anything, i cant imagine living like that. life would be so boring

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Olive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think helps in different situations in daily life and makes someone an overall happier person when they laugh and enjoy humor in whatever it is

• 2 months ago

Ill laugh when its genuinely funny. I hate it when people at comedy clubs laugh uncontrollably at everything the comic says regardless if its funny. I can't do that. My fake laugh sounds terrible.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

People have different types of senses of humor. Yours may be different than another person's but it does not mean they don't have them.

• Tom
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

by having a sense of accomplishment that stops them from boring themselves maybe ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I just don't know I love a good laugh just like most people do, and your right life must be so boring for them.

• polly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Some people aren't very good at expressing their sense of humour openly & often laugh on the inside

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

*humor. You mean

• Lee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I know some people like that too, and I agree, I don't get how they live life like that. I guess people are just wired differently. We all have different needs and cope with things differently.

• 2 months ago

I wouldn't know, I'm not German.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.