promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If I had sex on April 9th 2019 and could I have giving birth January 30th 2020?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sure, you could have sex on April 9, 2019, but not give birth until January 30, 2020.  

Just because you had sex on April 9, that doesn't mean you got pregnant on that day. Pregnancy doesn't take place on the exact same day you have sex. 

You don't become pregnant until about 10 days after an egg is fertilized, when it implants into the lining of the uterus. 

In your case, even if an egg had been fertilized on April 9, you wouldn't have actually become  pregnant until at least 10 days later - on or after April 19. That would make giving birth on January 30 right on time.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

This is kinda my question my ex claims she had my child we had sex oct 6 she gave birth august 1rst and denies dna test. Thats a whole month late?

• Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

It isn't a whole month late. Pregnancy doesn't take place on the exact day you have sex. If you had sex on Oct. 6 & even if an egg was fertilized then, her pregnancy didn't actually begin until at least 10 days later - on or after Oct. 16, making birth on Aug. 1 entirely possible.

• 2 months ago

no you got pregnant in may. I gave birth in Feb found out in June. You were not pregnant for 11 months

• alan P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

On 9 April 2019 there were 266 days remaining in the year plus 30 days of 2020 makes 296 days which is over 42 weeks.  A normal pregnancy lasts about 40 weeks from the date of the woman's last period or about 38 weeks from conception.  42 weeks is unlikely but not impossible.  I assume you did give birth on 30 Jan or you wouldn't be asking the question.  Is this a question about having sex with someone who is not your regular partner?  If you had a period after the 9 April and then had sex with someone else then it's the second guy who's father.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

That would have made you about a month overdue, so no.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No. You would be due at the end of December 2019. 

• Abc2 months agoReport

This is kinda my question my ex claims she had my child we had sex oct 6 she gave birth august 1rst and denies dna test. Thats a whole month late?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.