promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

What am I feeling inside my vagina? Cervix or cyst?

So to cut to the gachas, when I feel inside my vagina, sort of on the anterior wall, but FAR up there, there is some kind of cylindrical bump that is very firm, and maybe about 4cm in length. The thing is, towards the end, it kinda feels like the rounded end with the little pursed lip part of a cervix, but I can’t be too sure because it’s at such a weird angle to feel– it is for real sideways, facing the back. I try to feel past it, too, to see if I can actually find my cervix, but no dice in feeling past it, really. I have cysts pretty commonly in the rest of my body, but I don’t know if this is that? Plus, I don’t have any other symptoms, and if it were a cyst or mass I feel like I would’ve by now because it’s pretty big, and the shape almost feels a little too structured and symmetrical. Plus, when I touch it, I think it gives off the same sorta feeling that touching a cervix would, if you know what I mean. Is it possibly that my cervix is just in the world’s strangest position? Or is this something else? Any experience?

Update:

Btw I can’t make it to a doctor right now in quarantine because I live with immunocompromised people and my gyno is inside a hospital 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

That’s why you shouldn’t use glass dildos!

Source(s): They tend to chip
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Sounds like it could be a cyst does it seem like its grown

• ...Show all comments
    • Julie2 months agoReport

Thanks Sariah, never knew that. Very interesting, guess as a Lesbian I've never though of 'milking a penis'

• 2 months ago

Sounds like your cervix but sounds like you possibly have a retroverted uterus.

Generally this causes no problem but some women may find sex uncomfortable or painful in some positions.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can always call your doctor about this. Sometimes the doctor will even come to the patient! 

Pray to God for other, more safer, decisions. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Better take that busted cooter to the medicine man

• patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

is it your g spot

• 2 months ago

See an OB-GYN medical professional call them this morning.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.