promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 2 months ago

Are there finance jobs that doesn’t require you to sit in front of a computer all day ?

I have an accounting degree and I am trying to transfer to finance. During college I developed hypersensitivity to computers and WiFi radiation , therefore I cannot use computers over 30 hours a week due to health reasons. Are there jobs within finance that doesn’t require me to spend 40 or more hours at my desk all day everyday ? I’ve been looking into CFP but are there any more options ? 

Update:

I wasn’t saying that I cannot ever work on computers. But I just cannot do it more than 30 hours a week. I like a job where I can travel outside the desk 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It's all computerized these days. Even if you are CFP & advising clients, you are going to have to spend hours on the computer - not "just" sitting at your desk! - every day.

IF you ever qualified to teach university courses in accounting & finance, you will STILL have to spend many hours per day on your computer. E.g. writing handouts to print/send, emails, homework, research, grading & submitting grades, staff matters & online staff meetings, and more.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Laurie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

*don’t, not “doesn’t”

• 2 months ago

Realistically; no. Everything's done via online systems; no-one's doing bookkeeping on paper anymore.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.