promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

If I have a greater chance of being killed in a car accident or by a gunshot wound than COVID-19 then why tf are we on lockdown?

Update:

@ Greg that’s what I told people when 9/11 happened and they thought I was crazy 

Update 2:

@ Lab Guy risks are what makes the world go around. If we are on lockdown for to long the gooks will attack our country while the economy is weak

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

We are on lockdown because they want to see how much they can scare us and what we'll actually do when we are told to. I don't listen to any of this **** too much. Chew the meat and spit out the bones is what some old guy once told me

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Covid-19 doesn't kill. What makes it so dangerous is that i makes it easy for the complications to do it.

Source(s): .
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

As of now, the chance of you dying from COVID-19 is several times greater than from a car accident or gunshot wound.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because you catch this disease from someone infecting you with their snot and spit, and if you have complications, you die choking and drowning in your own blood and pus, slowly suffocating in a room, alone. THERE`S your sign.

• ...Show all comments
    • LOL IT'S NOT JUST SNOT AND SPIT, IT'S ALLLLLLL BODILY FLUIDS, SWEAT, SEX JUICES, TEARS, HAIR OILS, FARTS, QUEEFS, DIRECT CONTACT LIKE THE FLU AND AIDS, AND INDIRECT CONTACT FOR UP TO 12 HOURS SUCH AS DOOR HANDLES TOILET SEATS NON 120º+ HEAT SANITIZED SILVERWARE AND SUCH. BLOOD/PUS IS OTHER DISEASES

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Gun shot wound.  I'm pretty sure there's always more chance of that in North America.

• ...Show all comments
    • IT'S MUCH HIGHER IN OTHER COUNTRYS...BUT NOBODY CARES ABOUT THOSE **** HOLES AND DICTATOR GOD EMPORERS/ COMMUNISTS MAKE NO MISTAKES SO YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ABOUT IT, AND IF YOU DO, YOU WILL HAVE TO BE ERASED FROM LIFE.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because COVID-19 is MUCH MORE likely to kill you then a gunshot or car crash. COVID-19 is very real and very serious. I know 3 who have died so far.

• ...Show all comments
    • SO WHAT'S THE CURE? LIVE IN A BIOLOGICAL HAZMAT SUIT FOR THE REST OF YOUR SEXLESS LIFE ONLY TO DIE OF DYSENTERY. PNEUMONIA KILLS TO ALONG WITH 380,000 OTHER INFECTIOUS DISEASES, BUT HEY I DIDN'T WIN THE RACE VS MILLIONS OF POTENTIAL SIBLINGS UP MOMMYS VAGINA TO NEANDERTHALS LIKE YOU

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because gun and auto lobbies can't control people's health nor its effects.

• 2 months ago

Being in lockdown reduces the car accidents and gunshots and trauma in general that present to hospitals thank you. It also reduces the transmission of COVID-19, thank you.

If you get infected as an elder the odds are not the same as you being a selfish child. 

When school starts return. You need all the education and civilization that a child requires. 

• 2 months ago

You are more likely to be killed by a car if you stand in the middle of a road, so that's why they don't want you doing that. You are more likely to be killed by a bullet if you run through a shooting range, so that's why they don't want you doing it.

You are more likely to catch COVID-19 and spread it around if you are in a large public group so that's why the lockdown.

• 2 months ago

because CoVid-19 we can do something about,

personal stupidity (in case you cause car crash), other people's poor driving we merely try to account for.

Just because you live in country that has more guns than braincels is no excuse either.

A car crash also afflicts limited amount of people, CoVid-19 lingers on surfaces (you know door handles, ring bells, light switches) for anywhere between hours and days (depending on material, conditions).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.