Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

Why would someone demand me to stop violating their boundaries and not be nice about it?

What’s their problem? Why aren’t they being polite? What is it about my actions that would cause them to react in such a negative way? What is it about it that angers them so much?

@Donnie Porko,

No, no, no, no, no.......

This took place over a year ago. I kept pushing my co-workers’ totes (the shipping containers made to put items to be distributed to stores throughout America) and eating in my father’s car.

• Alan H

It could be that you never thought to explain what you were doing or why.

But why let it rankle for over a year?

Why haven't you asked THEM this question. You are obviously doing something in all innocence that has upset them a lot. Maybe you are one of those people who don't realise they are getting too close and invading others' personal space when speaking to them. I know a few people like that. They are not aware that they are doing it - but it is VERY aggressive behaviour. Ask the person what it is that you are doing that upsets them.

It could be a life or death situation. If you’re infected then you could infect them. Transmission is passed mainly by respiratory droplets. You breathe on them, then breathe in your droplet. They get infected. They die.