promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Government officials banned mass gatherings for 8 weeks to slow the virus, will the gatherings be lifted after 8 weeks?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • MARK
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This is not a question that can be answered. Most governments are keeping these timescales under review. The length of them will partly depend on how well people adhere to them. I believe not enough people are adhering to them. Some of the rules in place are, I believe, contradictory. I think we are in this for the long haul. This virus is probably not going to suddenly disappear. The fastest way we can get herd immunity would be to lift all restrictions. Of course, that means we are going to sacrifice a lot of people. Are you happy for your loved ones to die for the benefit of all of us?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

That very much depends how well people obey the isolation rules.

If everyone did that, all the people who had already caught the disease would have got past it and no longer be infectious to others, in probably just 3 - 4 weeks.

It would be stopped completely and no longer a risk.

The more people ignore the rules and keep spreading it, the longer it will take to be eliminated and the more people will die.

• 2 months ago

i hope so, im so tired of them

• MARK
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

May be you are. Would you rather be dead?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.