promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 2 months ago

Where can I learn to become a LPN?

Besides colleges, where else can I become a LPN? and how long does it usually take to become a LPN?.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

At my local community college, it takes 12 months (3 semesters). You may need an additional semester of prerequisites. Check your local community college. It used to be that some communities had nursing schools, but nursing programs generally have moved to the community colleges (for LPN or RN programs) or universities (for a bachelor's degree in nursing, which takes 4 years).

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • MS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Community colleges usually offer LPN programs for a reasonable price that take about 2 years, give or take a little.  I would not suggest enrolling in any kind of online program for this.  Some hospitals have nursing schools associated with them and some of those provide LPN training. 

• 2 months ago

maybe at a hospital

• Laurie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The best place is community college. If you go to a “health careers institute”, or something like that, they will charge you TEN TIMES as much.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.