Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 2 months ago

i found out that there’s a lot girls that have a crush on my bf? ?

So my bf goes to another school. He’s a Junior and I’m a sophomore in my school. We live in the same neighborhood but he goes to a different school than me. 

I wouldn’t say my bf is the best good looking guy out there. But he does have something quite attractive of him that stand out in my opinion. We are both Mexicans but he doesn’t look like many Mexicans that I know. Well I actually look kind of Asian and white due to my brown hair and hazel eyes. So I don’t look Mexican myself either.

He has a nice cinnamon skin tone. His face is clear. He’s not that tall though about 5’10 and his body frame is athletic. He does have the whitest smile. His teeth are perfect after taking his braces off. I like guys with strong jawlines, he doesn’t have that but he does have the outline of a jawline. He’s quite stylish the way he cuts his hair a comb over with a parting but he doesn’t put gel instead he puts moose so that he can move his around. But it’s his strong eyebrows, long eye lashes and grey eyes that seems to get the attention of everyone. Many ask him if he’s Indian. He’s an A student and is in the school soccer team. 

Middle eastern girls there like him because they think he is one of them. White girls like him too but many of them don’t have a type. Black girls like him for his dark skin, even Asian girls like him. Many Asian girls in his school like white boys but I guess they find his hair and grey eyes remotely close to a tan white boy

and of course Latina and Biracial girls like him. I’m the second girlfriend he has and yes it’s true that he is a nice person. But i never dated a boy that so many girls like him. That’s weird to me, I dated 2 Mexican boyfriends and usually i has to watch out for other Hispanic girls or white girls but it was usually only because those two Mexican boyfriends I had were flirting with other girls. I also dated a white boy, I didn’t really had any problem with girls with the exception of some 

Asian girl. But this is different, I’m not used to having a partner that has so many girls that like him. Usually it’s the other way around. Usually is me that has more options, but the difference is that boys are weaker to cheat than women are. That’s why I’m comcerned 

There is no question, more like. Can anyone relate, is it normal to feel like this. 

• helene
    Favorite Answer

All those words, and not a question anywhere.

So what's the question? Are you asking us if you found out girls have a crush on your boyfriend?

And?

Actually the fact is that WOMEN are more likely to cheat.    Men just get caught more often.

This is a little high school fling anyways.. It is NOT a serious relationship

it's because of his dark skin and light eyes. it's not a very common combination.

How many of them do you think he's doing?  You can be sure he's doing some.