Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

Sibling has an obsession with me?

When I was younger my sibling would bully me a bit for no reason. We grew up I went to college she did not I graduated college she did not she’s 40 years old and now works at the same grocery store that she did when she was 16. Her life is a mess all my other siblings are somewhat doing better as well. During family parties I get a lot of respect from my family since a lot of my core family didn’t graduate college and I can see the hate my sibling staring at my across the room and her face turning red. She’s also very obese and I am pretty fit. She is dating a guy that doesn’t do anything for her they never got married, bought a house or anything. The hate throughout the years became stronger and stronger to where she looks herself in her room and she yells at me that I don’t help her succeed that it’s my fault why she’s at where she’s at. That I am envious of her. She also started a business just like mine and would yell about it and no one cared. Her business failed miserably.All of this actually is scary

• Tj
    Favorite Answer

Its her problem, not yours. Tell her to F off.