promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

how do you control the anger towards the anonymous users who get your question deleted by maliciously reporting it?

i'm sat here seething with anger at the anonymous cowardly scum who reported my last innocent question about cd burning and got it deleted and i lost 10 points....

how do you deal with this vermin when you don't know who they are? who do these anonymous non entity's think they are?

they are not judge and jury of who ask what questions.

has anyone else on here faced this frustrating problem?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Mandy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You take this site waaaaay too seriously.

• maybe i am taking things a bit too seriously, still , those anonymous users who maliciously report really wind me up. perhaps i need a break and go do something else for a while.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

10 whole points, wow, I didn't realize how serious that was.

First World Problems

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You may want to sit back and look at what you are posting if that many questions are being deleted.

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The same way you control any other anger.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It happens here, but, if nothing was wrong and it was in accordance with Yahoo policy, just dispute it. Easy as that

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't.  Questions like "should I have sex with my father" or "were the Nazis good" have no place on here or anywhere.

• 2 months ago

This is the internet mate - don't let anything get to you. It's bad for your health and with anonymity people have shown to be absolute scum. 

• marty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have, so I just quit asking. There isn't anything you can do with cowards who have to hide themselves. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.