how do you control the anger towards the anonymous users who get your question deleted by maliciously reporting it?

i'm sat here seething with anger at the anonymous cowardly scum who reported my last innocent question about cd burning and got it deleted and i lost 10 points....

how do you deal with this vermin when you don't know who they are? who do these anonymous non entity's think they are?

they are not judge and jury of who ask what questions.

has anyone else on here faced this frustrating problem?

• Mandy
    Favorite Answer

You take this site waaaaay too seriously.

• maybe i am taking things a bit too seriously, still , those anonymous users who maliciously report really wind me up. perhaps i need a break and go do something else for a while.

10 whole points, wow, I didn't realize how serious that was.

First World Problems

You may want to sit back and look at what you are posting if that many questions are being deleted.

• Mike G

The same way you control any other anger.

It happens here, but, if nothing was wrong and it was in accordance with Yahoo policy, just dispute it. Easy as that

• Mark

I don't.  Questions like "should I have sex with my father" or "were the Nazis good" have no place on here or anywhere.

This is the internet mate - don't let anything get to you. It's bad for your health and with anonymity people have shown to be absolute scum. 

• marty

I have, so I just quit asking. There isn't anything you can do with cowards who have to hide themselves.