promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Why would this woman from work have blocked me on Facebook?

This woman from work has blocked I don't know why I haven't done anything and we are fine in work I haven't got an enemy in work so I'm abit offended and don't know why she would want to block me

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Linda
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I would be offended too if someone at work blocked me when I knew that I hadn't done anything to them. Maybe it's not just you and she has blocked others at work due to not wanting her work life to interfere with her personal life. I had an experience once where a lady who worked next to me blabbed to the entire office that a single woman who used to work at my office was pregnant, and she saw it on Facebook. It's stuff like that which happens that make people want to be careful who they allow and not allow to see their Facebook messages and you really cannot blame them. So try not to get mad and you don't know her reasons and they may be entirely innocent even though blocking seems a bit excessive. People have done stranger things to protect their privacy.

• 2 months ago

Simple, if you're both okay at work, then why don't you ask her?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Maybe she doesn't want you to see her personal stuff or doesn't want you in her business. 

I blocked my brother on Facebook as he's quite nosy who my real friends are and my sister unfriended me as she didn't like the content on my account not sure what she meant. I unfriended a woman I knew as she was posting inappropriate remarks and trying to hard to get my attention on FB with 'we should get together". I've only seen her with friends like 3 times and she's way desperate for a man. 

• 2 months ago

That's her decision, not yours.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Lots of work friends don't really develop personal relationships outside of work. Maybe she's like that. It's very common to keep working relationships at work and still be friendly.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe it's because of what you post on facebook.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Without knowing you or her, we have no way of knowing why for sure. Possible reasons: someone at work told her something negative about you, you said or did something bad to her you don't know about, you posted something on your page she didn't like, you are friends with someone work she doesn't like, or you did something at work that affected her job. Try asking another co-worker if she has a problem with you.

• 2 months ago

Just act like u dont know shreblocked you...if you ask her she will think u stalking her online... lol

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A lot of people don't want work colleagues as friends on their fb account, they like to keep work and private life separate, it's not unusual so don't be offended and hurt. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Linda
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

If that's the case it might be because someone told her that you like her and she may feel awkward about it?

• 2 months ago

I blocked a good friend of mine because he kept putting up depressing pictures of animals being mistreated. 

Maybe she does not like your posts. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.