promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Why do atheists choose to reject eternal life?

It doesn't make sense. God has freely given salvation without merits on our part.

Jesus is the way. Why do atheists deny everlasting existence?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

For stupid reasons, dear. You're right it doesn't make sense, it's completely irrational and illogical. This is why atheism, by many accounts, is very stupid, dear.

• 4 weeks ago

Show me anything in real life, not the bible, but in reality that relates to any possibility of a man living forever.  That claim is likely the one that caused most believers to believe the NT fictional story. It is a lie that suckers have believed and are trapped into stupidity and usury .

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I choose to live in the life I KNOW I have instead of preparing for something that has no evidence to back it.

• antonius
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Exactly.  The believers are nothing more than the ignorant, wishing and hoping for the lies they are taught, instead of doing something in reality.  They think the answers are in the bible.  LM AO!

• Doug
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Merit remains part of the equation. Otherwise, judgment would be pointless and superfluous. That said, no one can force God to save them, by any means, so salvation remains a free gift of God.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

there's no evidence jesus ever lived. yet alone that if he did he could grant anyone eternal life.

• glcang
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You assume that what you believe is correct for everyone. If you knew the truth , you would leave other people alone . You lack intelligence. Being religious doesn’t mean you lose your common sense?

• 2 months ago

Show me heaven, and prove that the souls in it have been everlasting.

• Matt
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Eternal life has not ben proven possible outside the concept of downloading personality and memory into a body that isnt subject to entropy. Its a fantacy like Narnia

• 2 months ago

THEY do not wish to pray & repent. It takes humility.

• 2 months ago

Not being persuaded

that someone's unsupported imaginings

are real,

is not the same as

rejecting an actual thing.

--

Regard,

John Popelish

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.