promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

Does J K Rowling and Stephen King write all day - like for 12 hours or something?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I have no clue. Write to them and ask. Most writers like answering questions from kids.

• Alan2 months agoReport

Are you serious? Do you know how many letters and email they get? Millions. There is no way they are going to be answered.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Of course, not, don't be ridiculous 

• 2 months ago

Seems like that.

I once heard an interview with King, who's my all-time favorite storyteller. He admitted that he would have maybe a dozen stories in progress concurrently. Apparently he just cycles through the works in progress until one is finished and ready for editing and publication. Then he'd start a new story line.

Although I've visited the pub where Rowling started writing in Edinburgh Scotland, I'm not that familiar with her writing style. But she is prolific; so she must spend lots of time writing. And she's still putting out works that are being made into movies.

Source(s): You want a really scary story? Read King's, "Four Past Midnight" while riding at night on an airplane. Ever wonder about time and how it passes? Hint: You don't want to know.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Most authors work like a regular job. The hours don't tend to be as much as that unless they are approaching a deadline.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Either way they're both degenerates....

• ...Show all comments
    • X2 months agoReport

Best at being a decent person and not writing shithole books that pollute the mind...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.