Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

Does J K Rowling and Stephen King write all day - like for 12 hours or something?

I have no clue. Write to them and ask. Most writers like answering questions from kids.

• Alan2 months agoReport

Are you serious? Do you know how many letters and email they get? Millions. There is no way they are going to be answered.

Of course, not, don't be ridiculous 

Seems like that.

I once heard an interview with King, who's my all-time favorite storyteller. He admitted that he would have maybe a dozen stories in progress concurrently. Apparently he just cycles through the works in progress until one is finished and ready for editing and publication. Then he'd start a new story line.

Although I've visited the pub where Rowling started writing in Edinburgh Scotland, I'm not that familiar with her writing style. But she is prolific; so she must spend lots of time writing. And she's still putting out works that are being made into movies.

Source(s): You want a really scary story? Read King's, "Four Past Midnight" while riding at night on an airplane. Ever wonder about time and how it passes? Hint: You don't want to know.

Most authors work like a regular job. The hours don't tend to be as much as that unless they are approaching a deadline.

Either way they're both degenerates....

• X2 months agoReport

Best at being a decent person and not writing shithole books that pollute the mind...