Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

My girlfriend saw something I wish she shouldn't and now my self esteem is the lowest its ever been?

A bit of backstory, I live with my girlfriend and we're both 23. We used to have a roommate but she moved in with her boyfriend. Anyway, sometimes her and her boyfriend will come visit and spend the night and it's a pretty good time. There's been a couple times when me and my girlfriend could hear them having sex in the other room, but didn't mind much. Last night we were laying in bed and we heard them having sex but we're pretty used to it so we just ignore it.

Usually they stop and just go to sleep, but last night they stopped and her boyfriend went to the kitchen to get a drink. Our room is in direct view of the sink, so she saw him walking up to it, and he wasn't wearing anything. No shirt, no boxers, nothing. His girth was above average, but VERY long, prolly around 9 inches. I've always been a little self conscious about my penis size, it's a bit below average (around 4 inches hard) but my girlfriend insists she likes it how it is.

And on top of him not bothering to wear anything, he didn't even wait until his dick went down, it was still VERY hard, enough to actually be pointing upward (is this a big dick type of thing? I've never seen one do that and mine doesn't)

She saw it before me and said "OMG wow..." and I asked her what and she said, kind of chuckling, "Umm... Apparently Julian has a HUGE dick...jeez..." and that's when I saw it. Should I be worrying about this too much? Should I say something to her, or our ex-roommate, or him?

Dick is not everything love her as much as you can. Be kind to her

Sorry, I should have covered up

• Moo
      1 month agoReport

That was me.  

• Good

This is what bedroom doors are for.  Keep yours closed when you have visitors.  If your girlfriend is worth having, she won't be trying to get any of that.

.

Man, you are going to come home from work some day and she's going to be riding that big boy right there on the kitchen table.  Be ready, it's going to happen!

As long as your girlfriend still wants to be with you, then you shouldnt worry too much. Doesnt matter if he has a elephant trunk in is pants, as long as your girls wants to be with you then you have nothing to worry about. Take your mind off of what's in his pants and concern yourself with yours and how you can do better.

• Foofa

Your former roommate and her boyfriend shouldn't be shacking up at your house, for one thing. But it's not like if she wanted to see large members she couldn't easily find that online. Don't make this into a huge issue or your insecurities will drive her away. She wouldn't be with you if she wanted some well hung dude.

Oh dear. Penis envy. Your g/f thought it was funny and laughed about it. She wasn't bothered. You were, however, because of your own insecurity about size. What you saw was an erection and I suspect you have over-estimated the size - again because of your insecurity. No - you shouldn't be worrying about it at all. This has absolutely nothing to do with your own relationship with your girlfriend. She loves you and your sex life together. DON'T rock the boat by dwelling on this. If you feel you HAVE to say something, take the guy aside and say something like 'OK, we don't mind you banging away with X when you come to visit - we're used to the noise.....but put your pants on if you go wandering around because it's not a pretty sight! This may well embarrass him into not flashing in the future. jAs a guest was abusing your hospitality at the very least.

• Alan H

Do and say absolute nothing.

Be content together 

You shouldn't worry about it.  I'm assuming your girlfriend wasn't a virgin, she's seen other guys "junk."  If I saw a guy naked like that, I'd probably say the same thing while chuckling too.  

It's not the size, it's how you use it.  You can satisfy a woman without being huge, there are other ways to increase her enjoyment.  

Don't waste a lot of time thinking about this - it will eventually interfere with your relationship.  If you and she were happy with your sex life before this incident - continue on, as before.

......and then you woke up.... another of this moronic trolls crap, laughable stories from his sordid pit in his mothers basement. A very lonely, old weirdo. ... and wtf does PROLLY mean? Did you go to school?