promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is fairytale like inu yasha? Is it good?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Inuyasha is the **** man! its not a fairy tail...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • C T
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Not really. 

Fairy tail is more about fighting and fanservice Inuyasha is more of a traditional fantasy adventure.

• 2 months ago

Well, I didn't like Inuyasha either.  I would say Fairy Tail is trying to be what Naruto and Bleach and My Hero Academia and One Piece are, but I think it does all the shonen tropes less well than those.  The characters' powers seem mostly arbitrary, and the worldbuilding more cliché and less imaginative.  

What's more, the characters themselves are less interesting and almost don't really exist.  Characters seem to have little motivation to do what they're doing and while their powers grow, they didn't seem to.  At least not in the couple dozen episodes I watched before I gave up.

If you're going to watch Shonen, I'd watch Naruto first, My Hero Academia second, One Piece third, and Bleach fourth.  If you are then just DYING for more, Fairy Tail is adequate I guess.

But Inuyasha wasn't that.  Inuyasha was at least as much about the romance between Inuyasha and the girl he was with as it was about the action.  

• 2 months ago

I assume you mean Fairy Tail. And it's quite different from Inuyasha. Though technically a shounen, Inuyasha leans quite a bit towards the shoujo genre and has a much heavier focus on romance. Fairy Tail is just shounen. While there are hints and such about potential romantic developments, the focus is the shounen staples. It is quite similar to One Piece with its focus on "nakama". It is also quite a bit naughtier and significantly more comedic and light-hearted than Inuyasha.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It's not like inuyasha, but it is a very good anime. I'd say it's a little more like fullmetal alchemist or hunter x hunter. 

• Matt
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Not realky like inu yasha, but still good...

• 2 months ago

depending on your preferences it might be.

i personally watched InuYasha animated TV show and liked it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.