Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Do you love or dislike Tulsi Gabbard, and why?

@TNO: Great to see you back, dude! Do most Jews like her?

• TNO
    Favorite Answer

Not a huge fan of all of her politics and policies; but, as a person, I think she was the best person on that stage. She definitely has the demeanor of a president and I do like the convictions she held whereas other candidates were much more flimsy.

I do like that she went after morally corrupt players and called out foul-play when it was happening to her. Sanders can learn something from her, if you ask me. Policies alone don't make a president: The way she acts and leads people are also important, and Tulsi definitely has that. She won't back down from doing what she thinks is right, but won't be an insulting b**ch about it if it's not necessary. She'll treat you with respect if you earn it, and doesn't let people just walk all over her.

Unfortunately, she was screwed by the DNC who really didn't like her, and did everything in their power to cut her down. I don't think that she would've won the nomination anyway if they played nice; however, she would've done better if given a fair chance.

Better than any of the clowns the dems have up so far but I still wouldn't vote for her.

'

I wouldn't say I LOVE HER or I HATE HER.. BUT I wouldnt kick her out of bed.

I have no feelings for her. I like or dislike some of her policy platforms however.

Very proud of her.

She pxssed me off with some of the things she did. But from beginning to end, she put up a good fight.

I like she put Kamala Harris in her place.  Sadly what Tulsi pushes is almost as far left as Sanders.  

She's ok.

I admire her military service, and agree with her on the toll some of our actions have put on our Armed Forces. I also respect that she does not always tow the party line and pisses Hillary off.

That being said, some of her views are still to far left for me.

I think she is the best candidate in the DNC, Biden's brain is gone, Sanders is a communist sympathizer.

Does he play Left Field for the Mets?