Has anyone done a non invasive pre natal paternity  test with ddc? I need help with the accuracy  of my results ty?

Could you please tell me if if the results after the baby was born were correct or not pls. I'm really scared about my results and praying to god they gave me the right one..

I've read so many reviews that claim that the test is wrong and that non invasive testing isnt accredited  by the aabb like they say at ddc ..These horror stories  are scaring me to death and some of them are verry sure of themselves and verry convincing.. I'm scared that I might be believing a lie and end up trying my life. I was raped and would want to get an abortion  if it was that descusting mans and not my boyfriend's and I'm running out of time.  

It is as accurate as amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling.

Have you had counseling to help you deal with your anxiety and fear and sadness over the assault?  That is the real issue, more than your baby's paternity.

The results are accurate.