promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

In America which is popular Google or Yahoo?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

google is more popular.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

yes          .

• 2 months ago

Popular is Google.

• 2 months ago

Is yahoo even popular anywhere? 

• ezaz1 month agoReport

Yes in India

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Google is far more popular, I still use Yahoo some because it offers search results that are not as influenced by paid advertisements. I know I am in a minority in this regard.

• 2 months ago

100% google. Yahoo who?

• 2 months ago

google is very popular 

• 2 months ago

Google seems to be the most popular search engine.  Yahoo is also popular but not anywhere near as popular.  Personally, I'm a big fan of yahoo.  I think it stems from the fact that my email is from yahoo mail so my homepage on my computer is yahoo for convenience.  To me, all search engines give pretty similar results anyways.  It's just a matter of personal preference.  

• Search11102 months agoReport

Yahoo did and doing everything to **** on its fans. Yahoo is making big efforts to lose its fans. All the ways. They changed fonts that nobody can read anymore. They changed e-mail architecture too. Many bad things. Stupid management will bankrupt the company. 

• 2 months ago

According to Stat Counter, 88.3% of people use Google, 6.54% of people use Bing and 3.51% of people use Yahoo as a Search Engine. Although the percentage of stats to decrease or increase frequently, Google is the most used search engine in America. This figure is mentioned according to March 2020. 

Attachment image
    Source(s): Stat Counter
  • Ron75
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Google but I use Bing more as I seem to be able to find things faster and easier using it.

Ron

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.