Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 11 months ago

How will this coronavirus going to affect the elections, Biden will win in a landslide or Trump will get re-elected with help from Putin?

I'm not sure if the virus outbreak will help or hurt Trump.  You can't blame Trump for the failure of the Chinese government to control their virus, I mean come on, what President is really prepared for an outbreak like this?  That's like saying how do you prepare for a neighbor who runs around naked in your back yard but doesn't tell you they have an mental issue?  Same thing with China, chinese government have mental issue and not told us about the virus.  The Chinese people shouldn't be blamed but the government run by winnie the pooh president Xi Jinping should've let everyone know about the virus, now it's too late obviously.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Huh?
    Lv 7
    11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's going to hurt Trump very badly.

The stock market has been nuked and the US is heading for, at best, a deep recession.  That means he can't run on the basis of claiming he salvaged the economy or ran a strong economy.

It looks like the US is going to suffer badly over the next month or so.  If your response is visibly worse than that of countries like Spain or Italy, leading to (let's say) half a million deaths and outbreaks of riots or sustained violence in areas where things like food and medicine run out, then his opponent will be able to say, with good reason, when things got tough Trump just couldn't hack it. 

He's been lucky so far, with no really serious crises to deal with in his first three years in office, but coronavirus will highlight his failings for all to see.

• 10 months ago

we should postpone the election till crisis is over

• 11 months ago

As it becomes clearer and clearer that nations like South Korea and Germany handled the pandemic FAR better than Trump, Trump will end up losing in a landslide.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Dump is incompetent and it has cost thousands of American lives. Biden will slaughter Dump and I want you to remember I told you so.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Sexual assault charges have been filed against Biden.

• Susie
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

You don’t want an answer, you’re just trying to slam Trump (“ with the help of Putin”).  Your lib propaganda is getting old. Ask a real question and quit making idiotic statements. 

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Joe Biden is essentially Retarded with the capacity of a small child, so he's not suited for the office.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Biden is not well. If the economy starts to show progress then I think Trump will be reelected. If the pandemic is still out of control and the economy down the tubes only then would Joe Biden have any real chance to win.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Pedo Joe winning, LOL you have a fever and maybe the virus, good riddance.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.