Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 months ago

Penis Swollen after masturbation?

My penis gets inflammed after jacking off. Because of this, I only jack off every couple of days. I use plenty of lube, and im a virgin. I've had this problem since I've hit puberty. My grip isnt unusually tight as far as im concerned, and im circumsised if that makes any difference.

• Mark
    Favorite Answer

You're either JO with too tight a grip, or your skin reacts to the lube. Likely, the latter. If you are using petrochemically based lube, switch it out for coconut oil or other more natural oil.

You are doing it too hard and maybe too often just slow down ease up dont do it as much and youll be fine 

Well you might just need to become accustomed to masturbation. Masturbating more often although might cause swelling is going to give you a larger penis which is good and helps you release the built up semen and sperm.

Thank you for telling us about your penis.

• Bucky

Being circumcised makes a huge difference in how you jack off.

https://en.intactiwiki.org/index.php/Masturbation

Make sure your lube does not have any harsh chemicals in it.