promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Do you wear socks to bed?

I've always been told not to wear them to bed. Is it harmful? Can they limit blood from going to your feet? 

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I wear them all the time. I've never heard that they're harmful. As long as they're not too tight to constrict the blood flow. But companies wouldn't make socks that tight, they want ppl to be safe. Don't worry, wear them. I wear them almost every night of my life and nothing has happened to me.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Yes, My favorites dress are socks and cap. I usually wear socks while sleep : )

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

i don't wear them because i don't want my feet to get hot but i don't think it's harmful.

• 2 months ago

I wear socks to bed as long as your not wearing really tight socks you should be good with the blood flow 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Not really, but I do wear slippers to bed.

• 2 months ago

I rarely wear socks to bed

• LM440
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I don't see how it could be harmful but it seems senseless and unnecessary.  Before reading this and other questions of this nature, I never would have thought people wear socks in bed!

• 2 months ago

yes, during the winter season or we have cold, its necessary. For cracked heels it is a remedy as well.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If I am cold, yes, if reading in bed, but I take them off when I am going to sleep.

• patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

never heard such nonsense. I always wear socks to bed unless it is very hot. If you wear cotton ones it should be fine

• Mog
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sometimes during the winter when I’m feeling too lazy to fill my hot water bottle. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.