Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Do you wear socks to bed?

I've always been told not to wear them to bed. Is it harmful? Can they limit blood from going to your feet? 

Favorite Answer

I wear them all the time. I've never heard that they're harmful. As long as they're not too tight to constrict the blood flow. But companies wouldn't make socks that tight, they want ppl to be safe. Don't worry, wear them. I wear them almost every night of my life and nothing has happened to me.

Yes, My favorites dress are socks and cap. I usually wear socks while sleep : )

i don't wear them because i don't want my feet to get hot but i don't think it's harmful.

I wear socks to bed as long as your not wearing really tight socks you should be good with the blood flow 

Not really, but I do wear slippers to bed.

I rarely wear socks to bed

• LM440

I don't see how it could be harmful but it seems senseless and unnecessary.  Before reading this and other questions of this nature, I never would have thought people wear socks in bed!

yes, during the winter season or we have cold, its necessary. For cracked heels it is a remedy as well.

• Mark

If I am cold, yes, if reading in bed, but I take them off when I am going to sleep.

• patty

never heard such nonsense. I always wear socks to bed unless it is very hot. If you wear cotton ones it should be fine

• Mog

Sometimes during the winter when I’m feeling too lazy to fill my hot water bottle.