I ate some of this expired cheese what now ?
- Coach SimonLv 72 months ago
You may well die by the end of the century. A little bit of old cheese won't do much damage, though! Unless it's years out of date,
- RichardLv 62 months ago
is it expired or past the "best by" date? there is a difference...
- WaltLv 62 months ago
its fine its not like its 6 month at of date
- el staplerLv 52 months ago
I'd be near a toilet for the next 24 hours
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Nico RobinLv 52 months ago
Go watch wrestling.
- ♥Sweetness♥Lv 72 months ago
Um, you just go on with your life. If you are going by the date on the package, that is a 'best by' date, not an 'expiry' date.
- curtisports2Lv 72 months ago
Cheese doesn't expire. It can get moldy. Don't eat the mold.
- liberalLv 62 months ago
How do you know it was expired ?
- Pearl LLv 72 months ago
you might get lucky and not get sick
- Rick BLv 72 months ago
Unless you start to feel ill, nothing.