promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can I survive coronavirus by eating cheeto puffs?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

After a thorough scientific analysis the answer is yes!  The Cheeto puff dust will form a thick prophylactic coating over your hands and around your entire face, preventing the virus 🦠 from infecting you. Someone needs to tell Trump this amazing discovery!!

• ...Show all comments
    • Tina
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Actually if you sit eating them in a public place everyone will certainly keep well away from you, so, yes. It would probably help.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I think Alex wants to know if cheeto puffs are an ok diet during quarantine, not if they're a CURE :D

Alex, you'll survive on that but you won't get enough protein to feel good or think clearly, so if you can, add some meat, eggs, dairy, beans, and/or nuts. 

If you're broke then baked beans and peanut butter are your friends, drink plenty of water though because you'll be getting a lot of salt between that and cheeto puffs. 

If access to food is the problem, buy a big bag of protein powder online and make protein shakes. http://bulkpowders.com/ has lots of different kinds cheap, and you can get shakers there too (you'll want a shaker if you don't have a blender, you CAN make protein shakes with a fork, but it's nasty.) They also sell multivitamins, which help a lot when you're not getting any variety in your diet.Or try https://huel.com for shakes that are a complete meal, not just protein. I'm living on Huel, pea protein, and potatoes right now and I feel great. :D

• 2 months ago

No, that won't help.It won't hurt either.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

lol yes! jk i dont really know tbh

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yeah man. Cheto puffs are tops!

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i dont think thats how you survive it

• 2 months ago

Try it and find out

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

See, people? This is why coronavirus is the solution to wipe out idiots from the human evolution.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.