How do I get my vagina bigger?

My boyfriend's penis is to big to fit

In my vagina. How do I make it bigger

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

By getting a few dildos of various size from that which you can take to those a little bigger than you can currently take.  Work your way up in size until the biggest one fits comfortably.  With experience, it will stretch.  Plus the use of toys will feel pretty good along the way!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

since you obviously don't realize a vagina stretches, maybe you shouldn't be having sex..

• alan P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There seems to be a lot of crazy answers here.  A baby can pass down the vagina but it's not very comfortable.  The simple answer is that when a woman gets sexually aroused the vagina opens up to make it easier for the penis to enter.  Do foreplay such as receiving oral sex until you are close to having an orgasm.  Some women even prefer to have an orgasm before attempting penetration.  If it only goes a little way in at first don't worry.  Enjoy feeling it there, move it about, kiss and cuddle, look at each other, relax and then have another gentle push.  It might take several tries to get it all the way in.  It might be easier if you go on top kneeling either side of his body.

• patty
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

probably not enough foreplay

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

look. have him take steroids. He'll be big and a decent enough size dick too for you. (no homo meant here). 

well whatever you do don't shrink your vaga bc pushing a baby out would be even more Hell.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ANDREW
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

A baby comes out of there so his penis must be massive try getting him to warm you up properly with his tongue fingers etc and get you really wet like a real man would 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you continue to come on here and fail at trolling

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I doubt his penis is wider than a baby.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That is impossible to happen.  You may have to use some sort of lube.  I also have a big penis, and my girlfriend has no problem when it is inside her vagina. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can try using lube, and also the vagina should be able to expand to fit his penis. 

• Tulip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In your dreams.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.