White Bubbles after Window Tint. Normal?

I had window tint done on my car last week Saturday and I was told not to roll down my windows until after 5 days. But it’s been a week and there are still some white spots/bubbles, are these normal to have? I called and they said to give it another week and they should be gone but I’m reading online forums and people are saying that white spots actually mean that there’s dirt under the tint and that it should be redone if that’s the case. Thanks in advance. 

I should also mention that I had the two front windows done and it was done surprisingly fast; in about 45 minutes. I remember tinting my previous vehicle and it took much longer and that vehicle was bubble-free after about 3-4 days. 

Favorite Answer

People that tint windows aren't going to leave your windows dirty! tinting film is expensive and they know that if the job doesn't settle in that you're going to take it back and they're going to have to do it again. so give it another week and if it's still is bubbly then take it back and show it to them

• Hassan2 months agoReport

After about a week later, the bubbles just disappeared. 

I guess that is what you get for getting your windows tinted during a pandemic.

Why don't you wait until it's legal to get your tints fixed.  Then the person doing them might know how. 

• A Hunch

You hired someone to do the job that doesn't care about the regulations.  If they don't care about abiding by the terms of their license (if they are even licenses), not a lot of integrity so you can't expect them to do a quality job. 

Far from normal. There should be no bubbles whatsoever if it is done correctly. Take it back and tell then to do it right. 

• g

No, Hassan, not normal.

Whoever installed the tint did a piss poor job.  

• Hassan2 months agoReport

Thank you very much, will definitely take it back!

• car253

Not normal.   They did a bad job.   Take the car back to the place you got the work done. 

• Hassan2 months agoReport

Okay thank you for that, I’ll probably give it a couple more days then go back.