What is the best Batman Arkham game?

I just finished the Arkham Knight from xbox gamepass and it was really good, I want to play another game but which one is the "best one"?

The one thing im really looking for is fun free roam and similar combat. I'd prefer if the game didnt have those stupid Cobra tanks but I really don't care if it does, its just annoying. 

Three of my favorite Batman: Arkham games which it needs to be the best one ever such as Arkham Asylum, then Arkham City and Arkham Origins as possible. But the first three of my favorite Batman: Arkham games are rated T for Teen. Where people used to be as a 13-year old gamer by playing those video games that can be focused on Batman as well. Get it?

Theyre all pretty damn good. Id say start with origins and end with arkham city. Get yourself that good storyline flow from start to finish 😎

I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Arkham city is closest to arkham knight, there's also arkham origins which is fun, it has an ok story, but has ALOTE of suits that can be unlocked and worn. 😊

Batman Arkham City

You’ve already played the one with the most expansive free roaming and map and driving, that’s why you don’t start with the 4th game in a series first. I’d say Arkham City is probably the best story wise, Asylum feels a little dated in every element, but yeah each one has a larger map than the last with Arkham being very small. Also yeah all the games have the same combat but it gets better each game, also Asylum the controls are a little different so it’s hard to get used to. 

• Steve Guy

Yeah there’s a bunch of people you can beat up on the streets in Arkham City and I think even more in origins 

• Bort

The newest one. Batman: The Enemy Within.

I've played probably all of the Batman titles on pc and in my opinion they're all really good but there was one, I think it's Arkham City, that has really weird camera settings where the camera can't be centered over Batman's head and it only has 3rd person view so the camera view is either over his right or left shoulder. That annoyed me because it made a lot of things more difficult like aiming weapons and keeping bosses in sight when battling them. Arkham Asylum was one of my favorites because the camera views were great, it was full of action, etc but I got stuck unable to beat a boss and I gave up on it. 

I tried the newest one, The Enemy Within, but I play on PC and although my system meets the maximum requirements it still had horrible video lag. It probably won't do that on Xbox so I would suggest Enemy Within. Although I didn't play much of it I still think it's one of the best Batman video games to date. His ability to fly in Enemy Within and the gadgets he has are top knotch in my opion, plus he's just as brutal in that one as he is in movies which a lot of Batman video games don't include. Arkham Origins is similarly as good in the sense that his abilities and gadgets are similar but he's not as brutal in Origins as he is in Knight and Enemy. 

I think Arkham Knight was the only game that had those tanks.

I didn't play Origins, so I can't speak for that, but between Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, the latter was better.

But they do continue the story, so meant to be played in order.  Having played through Arkham Knight, you were already spoiled to the ending of City.