Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

How does she feel about me?

I have a good group of friends at work. Everyone in the group has a significant other, except me and this one girl. We talk a lot at work, and we’ve started talking a lot outside of the office. We all crack jokes and I’ve noticed if one of our friends makes a joke about me in she always seems to defend me or says something defensive back to them. She’s asked about my previous relationships, and has brought them up randomly at times. When I post things online she always seems to be one of the first people to see it, and always has something to say about it. I’ve had other coworkers who I don’t typically talk to except at work ask me about the conversations her and I have had, which was surprising to me because I’ve never discussed these conversations with anyone but her. We all text back and forth, but the conversations always turn into just her and I talking back and forth. She talks a lot about being single and trying to find the right guy, and asks if I’ve gone on dates with anyone recently. I don’t see it, but one of my friends thinks she has feelings for me. Because we’re friends I don’t want to assume anything or mess up our friendship. Also since we work together I don’t think it would be smart to just assume she does or even bring it up. Just curious as to what some other people might think. Thanks

• Alan H

Stop faffing about.   Ask her to join you for coffee; take it from there