promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Newsflash selfish narcissist males: I as a woman do not buy into your foolish narrative that I exist to please you?

Especially sexually.i was raised by 2 narc parents and now thst i escaped i can tell when others are the same way. And a lot of males are narcissists...

Im not interested in being a pawn in your stupid selfish game and dont you treat any woman or person that way either. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There's no need to go around making aggressive announcements. The way you behave will make your message far clearer than any words.

If you don't want to be treated in a certain way, don't put yourself in the company of people who are likely to treat you that way. If you don't enable them, they won't be able to.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • SIR
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Okay good for you. But do you have a question? That's what this site is for.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I somehow sense you need not ever fear sexual oriented attention from men, nor any other type of male for that matter. Nor most lesbians 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm a woman and I had narc parents too. But I don't blame that on all men.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

A woman knows within a few minutes of meeting someone if they will ever have sex with them. If you lead a man on knowing that you have no interest in him sexually you are a worse person.

• 2 months agoReport

Reported

• 2 months ago

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't fancy you.

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That sounded very narcissistic, judgmental, filled with projection, and a bit of hatred of mommy and daddy.  What's your question again attention seeking narc?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.