Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Whose fault is this?

My younger cousins have been very desrespectful to me lately.They call me all sorts of names.

My uncle (their father) constantly says stuff like you're not good at anything,you only eat,sleep and use your phone.You can't draw,you can't sing,you can't dance ....youre really untalented.

He tells his kids constantly that i exemplify uselessness and i'm one who they shoudnt be like because of which they've started staying stuff like their father does and he never corrects them or stops them from staying these things.

So do you think my uncle is responsible for their behaviour?

i think your uncle is responsible for their behavior

• dman63

Your uncle is responsible to a point.  After that, it’s up to your cousins to start thinking for themselves and realize that he’s wrong.  

No. Your cousins still retain the responsibility of their own behavior. Being under the influence of a negative father may steer them in the wrong direction, but that personal liability remains theirs as they could choose to not listen to Dad.