Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Even though death is scary, will you be interested to see what happens?

Yes we all know the "nothing after death" thing, but for those that think there MAY be something else, will you be interested when the time comes?

• With physical death, the person's life does not end, he will continue to live with his soul, awaiting the resurrection of God, which will happen before his judgment!

The most important thing is, to be converted to God in order to enter His kingdom!

• sarah

(Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6) 5 For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten. 6 . . .

Death is not scary. Dying might be scary, but death is not.

There is life after death. God's gonna judge us according to our works (see Rev 20). That's why it's important to make life decisions early because once slip up everything will fall down to spiral real quick.

• Misty

Death is the end, its a fact.

• Is your theology a failure? You will continue to live in the other dimension with your soul, when God will resurrect your body, unite your soul inside, and you will end up like demons!

When you are dead you are not going to be “seeing what happens”.  There is no more “you”.  There is nothing. 

Yes, I am interested. 

• Kin

No, I don't believe in 'nothing after death'. There is an afterlife, I'm a believer. I have no doubts unlike others do. And I do believe the angel of death will come for everyone. This I know and know that God promises me death, resurrection, judgement and the afterlife and more. 

• Lee

Definitely. I don't think there's life after death, but I also know the absence of evidence does not imply the evidence of absence.