promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Even though death is scary, will you be interested to see what happens?

Yes we all know the "nothing after death" thing, but for those that think there MAY be something else, will you be interested when the time comes?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • With physical death, the person's life does not end, he will continue to live with his soul, awaiting the resurrection of God, which will happen before his judgment!

The most important thing is, to be converted to God in order to enter His kingdom!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • sarah
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

(Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6) 5 For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten. 6 . . .

• 2 months ago

Death is not scary. Dying might be scary, but death is not.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There is life after death. God's gonna judge us according to our works (see Rev 20). That's why it's important to make life decisions early because once slip up everything will fall down to spiral real quick.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Misty
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Death is the end, its a fact.

• Is your theology a failure? You will continue to live in the other dimension with your soul, when God will resurrect your body, unite your soul inside, and you will end up like demons!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

When you are dead you are not going to be “seeing what happens”.  There is no more “you”.  There is nothing. 

• 2 months ago

Yes, I am interested. 

• Kin
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No, I don't believe in 'nothing after death'. There is an afterlife, I'm a believer. I have no doubts unlike others do. And I do believe the angel of death will come for everyone. This I know and know that God promises me death, resurrection, judgement and the afterlife and more. 

• Lee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Definitely. I don't think there's life after death, but I also know the absence of evidence does not imply the evidence of absence.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.