patty
patty asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 2 months ago

Trumps sons are into big game hunting (Africa etc). does that surprise you?

• JOHN B
    Favorite Answer

They definitely have the credentials; money and interest. Probably fit the hunt in between their golf game at The Gary Player course in Sun City.

• Mr.357

No, and it does not matter either.

They have been featured in past issues of hunting magazines. For those

of us that hunt it is not a surprise. They are not the only people of wealth

that hunt. 

• patty

I don't believe it takes much talent to kill an animal with a gun

You don't know this.  African big game hunters pay $5,000 to $90,000 for a big game 'tag'.  When the hunter shows up, the countries biologist or park biologist points out what animal they need dispatched..... it will be a large male past his prime or a female that is no longer able to breed.  They want the big male gone so he does not chase off the younger males that can produce offspring.  They want the barren females gone so they males do not waste time with them.

That $5,000 to $90,000 is used by the country or park to pay for the security that keep poachers out.  It also pay for the planes and pilots that count animals.  It pays for the biologists that takes samples and the lab technicians that run tests so they can monitor the health of the animals.

You are a perfect example of why other countries hate Americans.  You trash talk subjects you have clue about.  Unless you can send a check for $5,000 to $90,000 every few months to protect the African animals - you should be cheering the African hunters on...…. Unless you enjoy hearing news stories about poachers once again hunting a species to extinction.  

• BBean

No surprise, they have been open about it. The really big game Jr. bagged was Kimberly. I`m jealous. I can deal with jealousy a lot easier than hate.

• Rick

Patty, I truly do not care.  Nor do Mr. Trump's sons care about my recreational activities.

Can you back this up. ? I see nothing of big game hunting .

• patty

google them with their catches

I don't believe they are really interested in big game hunting at all, just big game killing,

• Robin

no not at all as most normal people are. its only the undeducated that think meat is made in the supermarket. or pay consious money to butchers to do it for them

• Mack

Nope. I knew already. In the UK we keep a close eye on those rich big game hunters.

• Robin

im one are you watching me