Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

anal for first time-tips?

I can’t have normal vaginal sex for a little while because I’m on my period which lasts like a week and I have sex very frequently so the person I do it with wants to try anal since I can’t do vaginal. I already ATTEMPTED it once and he went in once and it was way too painful, and it seems like he’s not interested in using lube but I could probably convince him if it’s important ?

pls give me tips and tell me what not to do and how to be ready so that it won’t be a bad experience🥺

also, don’t want to see any comments about him not wanting to use lube and about how i should get a new sex partner, LMFAO, him and i are having sex for ourselves & we aren’t there to care for each other. i will convince him 

i didn’t say i wasn’t going to use lube i literally asked if it was important. smh

• :)
    Favorite Answer

I’ve done it a few times.

You NEED lube. There is not enough natural lubricant in your anus for it to not hurt/tear. Without lube, it’s simply going to be BAD. As in, a possible ER visit. Use as much lube as you want, and he needs to go slow. As he enters, And when he exits, it will feel like you have to poop VERY badly. Not pleasant. Apparently you get used to it, but I haven’t done it enough times to be sure. While he’s in there though, thrusting, it does start to feel pleasurable. 

You need to use a condom. Let’s keep it real; there’s poop involved. Not too much, but it’ll be noticeable. If you don’t use one, he could get an infection and the risk for STDs still remains. You could do a water enema first, just to clear yourself out, but I’ve honestly never done that.

You might make farting noises during/after. You’re not actually gassy, it’s just from the air that’s going into there. I find it humiliating, and that’s partly why I rarely engage in it, but my partner doesn’t care.

• :)

Kw your answers literally all suck. Just shut the hell up. Medical experts have proved there is a way to do anal safely. It’s how gay men have sex as well. Just shut up. 

You can still have sex on your period if you want to! Nothing wrong with it, just use towels if you're doing it indoor

• J

I’m not a fan of anal but the most important thing is you MUST use lube. The anus doesn’t make its own natural lube like the vagina does. If u don’t use lube, it will hurt, and u are more prone to infection, bleeding, and STD. If he has a problem with that then he’s not a nice guy.

If u have anal sex, make sure it’s because YOU want to, not just to please him because he’s horny and thinks period sex is gross. Some girls like it, some don’t (I’m one who doesn’t). If it’s painful or unpleasant for u, then don’t do it. Try starting with a finger or sex toy to stretch out your *** hole a little. Don’t just let him drill into u. The anus isn’t meant to stretch out like the vagina. It’s very prone to tearing and injury. And don’t let him put it in your vagina after anal without washing his dick or changing condoms. It can cause UTI or yeast infection. 

And u can have vaginal sex on your period if u want. Just lay some towels down or do it in the shower. He’s probably gonna get a little bloody anyway just from being so close to your vagina. Period sex can be messy but it actually acts as natural lube. Plus having an orgasm can relieve cramps. If the mess really bothers u, try using a menstrual disk. It’s like a barrier that catches the blood so u can have mess free period sex. Just make sure u keep good hygiene down there to avoid that fishy period odor, especially if he goes down on u. 

I strongly advise using lube.

Anal sex isn't as pleasurable for women because they don't have a prostate gland.  Men do.

Tried with partner few times she can gladly take a finger plug etc lubed up but I cannot for the life of us even get the tip of into her no matter how much lube it’s just too tight for me and says it’s stretching her, any tips would be good she loved the feel of something in there especially a finger while she’s getting licked, wed both love to try but just can’t make it happen 

The most important thing about anal is lube, second you have to make sure you are clean. If you have a normal bowel movement then it should be pretty clean inside BUT I advise you to always wash it the day you are having anal! Don't know how to clean the inside? Buy an anal douche they are simple to use but don't get any ideas about using that douche for your genitals :/. Lastly you really have to relax. If you are too tense when having anal it will be harder for you and could even be painful, you also need to have enough trust in your partner.  

Sad troll, this is just one epic troll fail.   You get a 0 out of 5 for this dopey story.

• kyla2 months agoReport

not a story but alright💀

make sure you are well lubed, go slowly. you will likely have a pooping sensation, even though its not happening......a tip, dont give him oral without a clean up

• 2 months agoReport

Why not? I love to suck the brown off the crown!

If you have any gay friends ask them. 

You can have vaginal sex during your period. It may just be a little messy. It can actually relieve cramping.