Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 2 months ago

Low blood pressure.. Should i go back to the ER?

Last night I went to the er because i was having high blood pressure with palpitations and the PA gave me a beta blocker ever since then my blood pressure has dropped low all day and my sugar has dropped too.. What should i do? Chest hurts and having headaches. 

• JimTom
    Favorite Answer

You can get light headed and heart palpitations when your body is transitioning from low to high/high to low pressure. Try and eat something and drink a big glass of water. It should settle and make you feel better. Just dont eat something heavy and unhealthy because your pressure will go up again

This problem is for your family provider to explore with you. 

Using the ER for a non-emergency issue is misuse as well as exposes you to all kinds of bad diseases.

• Tavy

Why are you complaining? the Beta Blockers are used to drop BP, so they have worked. Low BP is far safer than high. They take a time to get used to. If your sugar is too low then eat carbs.

you can't have it both ways. Headaches could be caused by stress, hence the high BP.

Now calm down.

• patty

you need to go to a doctor.