Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Atheist Trump voters, why do you lack a belief in climate change? I've presented evidence climate change is happens so why don't you believe?

• Nous

People like you pretend to be Christians claim to be expert and obviously totally lack basic education and any sign you could possibly be Christian!

• Archer

I understand that it is one of the many cycles we have found out about through science so it isn't new but a cycle. You interpret in your ignorance of the facts.

"Atheists Trump voters" are not really atheists. They are idiots who are unhappy with 'god' and somehow think that 'god' will give them something to get them back.

They do believe in a god.

So, you do not really have an audience.

Our climate is controlled almost exclusively by solar activity. Look into "Solar particle forcing" and you will discover what actually causes "climate change".

• Manny

I don't deny climate change. An Inconvenient Truth is one of my favorite movies, even as a little kid when it came out.

I've seen real Trump supporters say that global warming started as a Soviet tactic to drain America's resources on complying with useless emission standards. It's Trump supporters who say we must disregard climate change or else it'll wreck the economy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWqGtRRzJdc

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): Bonus video for extra nostalgia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snPdEl0Duoo
  • Evelyn

I'm not a voter, period, but I don't believe the problem of climate change can be successfully addressed. 

Atheist Trump voters ? Thumbs up . I'd like fries with that .,