My blood pressure just measured 121/87 Is this within reason?

• Sky

While that may be your own normal, by standard measures that falls in the moderate pre-hypertension range.  That isn't a BP that would require medication yet, but you should visit your doctor for a physical and discuss your blood pressure.  (I say it may be your own normal because I've had slightly high blood pressure since I was in my late teens, so it's always been like that.)

it is fine. The standards have gotten a little crazy. Anything under 140/90 is more than fine.

The diastolic number is getting up there. The systolic number (121) is normal. Reduce your salt and keep an eye on it. You may be borderline or just had anxiety that day. Take care. 

• TedEx

a ""perfect"  " BP is 120/80/ You are about as 'within reason" as you're going to get,.

• John

Mine is usually about 110/61 but yours is well within ok.

Yes, it is within normal. If a nurse or doctor took your blood pressure with that result, they would say it is fine, nothing to worry about. The normal base range is 120/80 so anything that deviates slightly higher or lower is fine.